Hyperion Essbase Administrator
- Maintain the existing Hyperion environment (including Essbase, Planning, HFM, FDMEE, and EPMA), including related interfaces, calculation scripts, outlines, member formulas, aliases, load rules, security filters, and reports. The focus of the role will be on Essbase and Planning, as HFM has existing administrative support.
- Responsible for managing help desk issues, including basic support of infrastructure.
- Responsible for understanding and interpreting end user requirements and translating those requirements into well architected solutions and designs.
- Perform detailed analysis as needed to develop and maintain detailed documentation for all application upgrades, product enhancements, and process modifications.
- Develop and maintain detailed end user documentation and application administration documentation.
- Execute on the development, implementation, and testing of developed solutions to ensure business requirements are satisfied and implemented accurately.
Manage data and metadata load processes and assist the business with maintaining mappings within FDMEE