3 days left
- Full Time
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment.
The Maintenance Technician will maintain the facility production and support equipment. This hands-on position will report to a Maintenance Supervisor and will be an integral team member helping to maximize production output and assuring the effective utilization of equipment while maintaining safety and environmental standards.
- Works on maintenance assignments that are semi-routine in nature where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Perform minor modifications to production equipment as directed by the site Engineer.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks in accordance with established PM schedules.
- Perform basic facility maintenance such as replacing ceiling tiles, sink/toilet repair, door repair, etc.
- Perform minor electrical tasks such as pulling data cables, changing light ballasts, lamps, and will assist with installing conduit and wiring.
- Assure compliance with safety and health regulations and good housekeeping practices within assigned areas, as well as compliance with all quality specifications.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be substituted as necessary.