Supervisor Warehouse, Distribution Operations
3 days left
- Full Time
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of Material Handlers working in a Distribution environment. Lead warehouse, distribution center personnel and drive the metrics to improve the OTD and fill rates
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Strong knowledge of classifying hazardous materials for shipment. Strong knowledge of the IATA (International Air Transport Association) is required and as part of that requirement the individual is trained/certified
- Maintain all hazardous data tables in SAP and Hazardous shipping manuals
- Responsible for tracking and tracing of shipments and providing proof of delivery. Use the SAP, freight system and internet to determine the current location/status of a shipment/order
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to develop tools/data to maintain load/capacity models for Sale and Inventory Planning, SIOP
- Knowledge of “Class A” performance (operational) metrics required