Junior Product Manager, PET, Animal Health
If you are experienced in the field of veterinary marketing and are looking for a dynamic position within a growing and innovative company, then this may be a great opportunity for you.
Required just 2 years of experience in the field.
Our client is establishing product management as a new function within the company and this is an opportunity to make a real difference quickly. In this role you have an opportunity to help take new products and product categories from concept through to global roll-out.
Our client has built a reputation in the pet industry for highly innovative and successful technology-based products that address genuine needs of pet owners. The company is now embarking on an extensive program to expand its product.
Main duties will include:
- Implementing a product management process to incorporate all elements from development of product concept, through launch, to ongoing life-cycle management
- Developing specifications for new products to be developed by the in-house engineering team, having first:
- Conducted market research with key audience groups
- Completed a comprehensive competitor analysis
- Identified preferred routes to market
- Developed pricing scenarios for each identified customer segment
- Planned and coordinated activities across different departments in order to deliver new product launches
- Analysed customer feedback and usage data as well as the competitive landscape, in order to make recommendations of enhancements to be made to existing products, as well as new product concepts to be explored.
- 2 years of experience
- English and Italian Fluent
Location: North Italy
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Corinna Rubiu, at C.Rubiu@nonstop-recruitment.com.
If this role is not right and you work in the Animal Health industry for you feel free to contact me. I work with many different roles and one of them might be ideal for you. I am specialised in the market so will be able to help match you faster to the right kind of roles.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Keywords:Marketing, Brand manager, product manager, Area Manager, Key account, KAM, Key Account Manager, Animal Health, Ruminants, Ovini, Suini, Piccoli Animali, Grandi animali, Companion Animal, Vet, Pharma, Swine, CA, CAH, Poultry, Animal Food, Animal Feed, Livestock, Big animals,Grandi animali, uccelli, birds, equini, equino, equine, grossi animali, bestiame, Ruminanti, Ruminants, Bovini, Ovini, Suini, Swine, Cattle, Ovine, Sheep, Poultry, Pollame, Animal Food, Animal Feed, Feed, Mangime, Mangimi, Mangimistica, Mangimistiche, Diagnostica, Veterinaria, Cavalli, Cavalla, Horses, Horse, Equine, Equini