Job Title: Purchasing Administrator (Part time/25hours a week)
Rate/Contract Length: £10ph - 3 Month Contract
Location: Hampshire, Portsmouth, Southampton
Need to fit working hours around school run? Or looking for a short working week? If so please read on as I am currently recruiting for a Purchasing/Office Administrator vacancy for a leading manufacturer based in the South Coast.
The vacancy is diverse and consists of duties within Accounts/Supply Chain and General Admin.
- Responsible for processing and invoices for example, match invoices with PO's and post invoices onto Pegasus software.
- Chase suppliers for any invoices not received
Raise Purchase orders on the system and place directly with Suppliers (via Phone or email)
- Scan and log Purchase Requisitions onto the Requisition Log ensuring that they have been duly completed and authorised
- Obtain prices for consumables (look on websites/ catalogues/ phone up)
- Obtain quotes for price and lead time from Suppliers based on BOMs to support Quotations / Estimates and Production
- Answering the telephone
- General administration
- Issue Badges
- Opening and distributing Post
- Logging and Filing
- Laminating as required
- Signs and posters as required
For more information, please contact Simon Cheung on 0207 940 4590 or email your CV to email@example.com