Head of Safety - Global Role - Belgium
An innovative biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Head of Safety to build up the department and be the expert in terms of Safety. The company has a big pipeline of their own products or in collaboration with other pharmaceutical multinationals. Above all new global studies start which means there is a lot of potential to bring new products on the market and help patients worldwide.
- Medical Doctor Degree, or equivalent
- More than 5 years Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety experience within a regulated industry required
- Previous experience in management of drug safety through all Phases of drug development from pre-IND to Phase 4
- Experience in managing significant accelerations and challenges in clinical programs
- Good written and oral English language skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality, leadership skills
As Head of Pharmacovigilance you will be the senior strategic leader providing a strong, clear voice for the drug safety program. Accordingly you establish, maintain and direct a global benefit-risk strategy for all pre-market and future post-market products. In that way you will have a good overview of all activities and have the possibility to use your expertise and build something up for the company.
If this job appeals to you please send me, Annelies De Baere, your most recent CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +32 2 403 49 80.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.