3 days left
- Contract Type
PerkinElmer is a global technology leader driving growth and initiative in the Environmental and Human Health Science markets. The company is a leading force in the development, production, marketing, servicing, and supporting of laboratory instrumentation and ancillary services throughout the world.
We are seeking a CsI Tech based in Santa Clara, CA. This is a temporary assignment with the opportunity to convert to full time PerkinElmer employment.
Production technician will be responsible for operating precision machinery to apply high performance coatings on substrates. Responsibilities include operation of machinery including disassembly, cleaning, and reassembly.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Will work in a fast paced production environment.
- Must work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Follow new procedures with attention to detail.
- Execute vacuum processes to deposit coatings.
- Verify coating results by measurement equipments.
- Perform routine cleaning and refurbishment of precision equipment.
- Learn new equipment and processes.
- Will work with a number of mechanical systems and equipment.
- Follow manufacturing protocol.