Develop Career - Marketing Business Manager
My client is a Swiss medical device company specialising in robotic technology and consumbles working also within the diagnostic field. Founded in 1980, they truly are a company with a vision of developing technology into the 21st Century. Currently in a phase of rapid growth due to continued success, this is the perfect time to jump on board!
In this position you will lead the strategic marketing planning and the subsequent projects whilst collaborating with the Head of Global Marketing. You will create marketing plans to support sales goals and develop and implement marketing actions to strengthen my client's products, brand and reputation. You will also business plan and manage KOL relationships as you act as key point of contact for the marketing communication's department.
- Master degree in Natural Sciences (chemistry, biochemistry or medical sciences or equivalent), plus an education in Marketing and Finance and/or MBA is beneficial
- Diagnostic industry experience (more than 5 years)
- At least an understanding, but much better practical experience with diagnostic assays
- Experience with OEM projects
- Effective managed marketing campaigns, collaterals, web, online and channels
- Ability to perform analysis of market, competitor and customer data
- Sales skills
To apply for this fantastic vacancy, please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to:
Mr Ashley Snell
Specialist Recruitment Consulant - Medical Device Marketing - Switzerland
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone: +41 43 508 0816
NonStop matches the best people with the right positions. We're committed to sourcing the top careers, offering you honest advice and sharing practical tips. Our specialist consultants' in-depth understanding of the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Chemical, Technical, Digital, Social, Care, and Education industries, combined with the huge range of vacancies and clients we cover, means we can help you to achieve superb results in your chosen career.
Relevant terms: marketing manager, medical devices, medizintechnik, marketing manager partnering business, consumables, switzerland, suisse, schweiz, diagnostics, product management, oem projects, kols