Senior Product Manager, Permanent, Innovation
Our client, an exciting international brand requires a Senior Product Manager to create and realise strategic planning through full ownership of sales plan, pricing, promotions and distribution for product in the PET healthcare industry.
To be considered for this role you must:-
- Be dynamic, authoritative leader with strong influencing power and ability to motivate and engage others
- Have previous product management experience, preferably within a Animal Healthcare or Animal Feed business
- Have a Veterinarian Background
- Have a proven track record in generating and executing in-depth long and short term business plans
- Have excellent analytical and commercial skills with a strong appreciation of balancing price, promotions and distribution strategies to deliver sales plans within a clear profitability framework
- Have an understanding of customer segmentation and targeting
- Be a strong line manager who can set motivating, stretching targets and goals and create clear personal development plans for direct reports
Mandatory to have a fluent level of English AND Italian
Offices based in Italy
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Corinna Rubiu, at C.Rubiu@nonstop-recruitment.com.
If this role is not right and you work in the Animal Health industry for you feel free to contact me. I work with many different roles and one of them might be ideal for you. I am specialised in the market so will be able to help match you faster to the right kind of roles.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Keywords:Marketing, Brand manager, product manager, Area Manager, Key account, KAM, Key Account Manager, Animal Health, Ruminants, Ovini, Suini, Piccoli Animali, Grandi animali, Companion Animal, Vet, Pharma, Swine, CA, CAH, Poultry, Animal Food, Animal Feed, Livestock, Big animals,Grandi animali, uccelli, birds, equini, equino, equine, grossi animali, bestiame, Ruminanti, Ruminants, Bovini, Ovini, Suini, Swine, Cattle, Ovine, Sheep, Poultry, Pollame, Animal Food, Animal Feed, Feed, Mangime, Mangimi, Mangimistica, Mangimistiche, Diagnostica, Veterinaria, Cavalli, Cavalla, Horses, Horse, Equine, Equini