Chair in Microeconomics
To contribute to the delivery of the School and Departmental strategy by leading, developing and delivering undergraduate and postgraduate curricula and contributing to research activities. To maintain and develop research, taught undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and PhD supervision and provide academic leadership to the economics department.
- A PhD in a related field.
- An international reputation for excellence in research and teaching demonstrated through an outstanding publications record.
- Research interests which complement or strengthen the existing research interests of colleagues within the department.
- Established record of attracting external funding.
- Experience of undergraduate and postgraduate teaching.
- Excellent presentation skills.