Family Orientated - Product Manager
My client is an innovative world leader in the development and manufacture of customer-specific systems and products for hygienic and aseptic applications. They are now looking for a Product Manager in order to strengthen the team. Now you have the chance to use your skills and experience in the field of science while working with niche products! Furthermore, my client is offering you a working environment with a family-oriented team, as the company can be described as a innovative Swiss family company. This gives you the feeling that your opinions are important because your feedback is always welcome.
- Project management in the development and introduction of new products
- Cooperation with external partners
- and many more...!
We're looking for the following skills:
- Completion of a university degree (additional training an advantage)
- Several years of experience in pharma/laboratory equipment/medical technology as Product Manager and/or Project Manager
- Experience in the management of international cooperation
- Fluent English & German
- Willingness to travel (about 10%) coupled with intercultural competence and excellent English
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your complete application through by sending your CV in WORD FORMAT to:
Mr Ashley Snell
Specialist Recruitment Consulant - Medical Device Marketing
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone: +41 43 508 0816
NonStop matches the best people with the right positions. We're committed to sourcing the top careers, offering you honest advice and sharing practical tips. Our specialist consultants' in-depth understanding of the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Chemical, Technical, Digital, Social, Care, and Education industries, combined with the huge range of vacancies and clients we cover, means we can help you to achieve superb results in your chosen career.
Relevant terms: product manager, produktmanager, product management, produktmanagement, medical devices, medizintechnik, switzerland, suisse, schweiz, bioengineering