Biotechnology & Microbiology Career Vienna
My client is an Austrian publicly traded pharmaceutical company, specialized in developing drugs and medications. Its special expertise areas are neurodegeneration, pain, oncology and clinical diagnostics . Their success is international. They operate sites in Austria , Germany , Switzerland , UK and the USA . Do you want to become part of their success story ?
- Responsibility for the GMP -compliant production of diagnostic products ( test kits and kit components)
- Documentation of all production steps
- Working with cell cultures and viruses ( HIV - virus )
- Being the contact for health authorities and for customer inquiries
- edit deviations , investigations and complaints
- Creating risk assessments and validation documents
- University degree with experience in the lab or professional experience in the field of cell cultures in a GMP environment
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Good organizational skills and assertiveness
- Excellent communication skills and hands-on mentality
- Open to new ideas and fun
This is the perfect chance for anyone with a biotech or microbiology degree to exit the academic field and to start their career!
If you are motivated and curious to find out more, please contact me, Vivien Kis.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.