International Sales Specialist-Dental-St.Gallen,CH
KA/143366/2 - International Sales Specialist - Dental Products - Eastern Switzerland
One of NonStop's clients are currently looking for an International Sales Specialist to manage the distribution network for their dental product portfolio on a European and Global level.
This position will see you joining an international business with subsidiaries on a global level and a management team who invest a lot of training time and support into their employees. As an International Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for developing revenue and maintaining relationships with dental distributors across the EU and Global markets with a slight focus on the German speaking countries (Switzerland, Austria and Germany).
Key Requirements for this International Sales Specialist position include:
- At least 2 years of sales experience within the dental field
- Previous experience with plastics is beneficial but not essential
- Previous sales experience on an international level is essential
- Fluency in German and English
- Candidates must be based in the Eastern region of Switzerland or have the ability to relocate. This position does not offer home based working.
Interested in hearing more? For more information on this International Sales Specialist position, as well as other medical device and dental sales positions available across Switzerland, please send a recent copy of your CV on a MS Word document to email@example.com or call Kate Adley on +41 (0) 435 080 816.
Not the right position for you? Then please pass this advertisement onto any dental sales professionals with international sales experience who could be interested in a challenging new role covering the EU and Global markets.