Product Specialist - Global Company
Our client, a global leader in their field are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join their expanding team. Teh principal purpose of this role is to meet regional sales revenues and budgeted growth aspirations for the Meditec fields of business across South East England. You will manage a team of regional Product Sales Managers (PSM's) and Account Managers (AMs), within the assigned geographical area of responsibility, via field sales management.
* Manage Sales/Sales growth to budget across the entire product portfolio within the NHS and private hospital sector and high street optometric marketplace either directly within selected A-accounts or via coordinated PSM management.
* Foster a team orientated cross FoB sales business development approach to market.
* Develop customer intimacy and greater share of wallet within the selected A-accounts.
* Develop customer intimacy within non A-accounts through successful management and coaching of the PSM team.
* Coordinate and manage each PSM to work in collaboration by account to develop a coherent and coordinated approach, using both product, and relationship leverage, to gain a greater share of wallet through their solutions/bundle deal proposals.
* Maintain and use a detailed, sales region opportunity pipeline, through the utilization of CRM.
* Maintain an account development plan for each A-Account accessed and updated via CRM.
* Profile, implement strategies, and develop account development plans to ensure a greater share of wallet therefore sales growth within the selected A-accounts.
* Develop with PSM's account development plans for customers within the geographical region.
* Manage and set targets per product group/PSM for the sales region and support through coaching and information sharing.
* Develop with each PSM a targeted A-account potential list, detail and agree plans and objectives to deliver a greater share of wallet/sales revenues through account development plans.
* Contribute with the Market Development Team and the National Sales Manager a detailed sales and marketing plan (Business Group/Sales and Service Company) plan for the MED product portfolio.
* Manage local consignments and be accountable for the integrity of demo stock
* Provide key forecast data, including full market share trends and competitive analysis for the geographical region of responsibility.
* Manage local Exhibition and Workshop attendance
* Submit sales funnel reports to National Sales Manager with Key market data and the results and outcomes of Q campaigns.
* Responsible for the coordination and submission of tenders in the region
* First tier escalation for device related issues preventing uptake of contractual volumes.
Regional Business Development
* Work closely with National Business Development Management and local reference centres
* Establish and utilise relationships with key clinical opinion leaders
* Manage launch of new products within the geographical region of responsibility.
* Feedback loop and accountability to the National Sales Manager and Business development managers.
* Proven field sales management capability within Med tech industry. Ophthalmology related as a preference.
* Expert understanding of national and local sales strategy and its tactical implementation in a field sales environment
* Expert Knowledge of A-account management and development
* Full knowledge of the NHS and Private Healthcare sector.
* Strong leadership skills and ability to translate ideas into executable outcomes.
* A Degree in Life Sciences or a recognized equivalent is preferred.
If this is of interest to you. Call me today on +44 2079402100 or alternatively send me your up to-date CV in word format to; email@example.com.