Senior Research Engineer - Brand New Role
Great opportunity to join one of the largest medical device organisations in the world as a Senior Research Engineer. What really jumps out at me about this position is that the company have a fantastic pipeline going forward so you will be working on market leading products. This is a really high tier client of mine and NonStop's because we have placed lots of candidates within R&D and different team of the organisation and the feedback has always been positive.
As Senior Development Engineer will be involved in:
- Leading research projects to develop and implement concepts to support the design medical devices.
- Performing all phases of design verification of device mechanical performance.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with internal partners (e.g. product development, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, and other research groups)
The ideal candidte will have:
- Experience in the medical device or related industry.
- Experience with quality systems, design control, and risk analysis. Familiarity with specific regulations for medical devices (e.g. 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971)
- Experience in validation of equipment and test procedures/methodologies is an asset
If you have previous management experience within device development please send your CV preferably in word format and contact me to discuss the role in further detail by emailing me at F.Lowry@nonstop-devices.ch or contacting me on +41 435 080 816 asking for Fraser Lowry OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a R&D professional within the medical device industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within R&D for the medical device industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across Switzerland.
KEY WORDS: Research and Development Engineer, Research and Development Associate, Research and Development, medical devices, pharmaceutical, switzerland, engineering, nonstop recruitment, medical device jobs