Quality Control Analyst - Calibration
The Quality Control Analysist ensures measurement and test equipment (MTE) is properly identified and provides acceptable bias, linearity, and resolution along with compliance with published specifications and standards. The Quality Control Analyst will conduct inspection activities to ensure that purchased equipment or materials meet specified purchase requirements while assuring compliance with procedures and maintaining proper records.
- Interact with other Technicians, Engineers, Customer/Field Service Representatives, Account Managers, customers, and Auditors.
- Maintain proper equipment and material specifications, identification, location, and status.
- Perform accurate inspection of equipment and raw materials, components, and sub-assemblies as per inspection plans and specification.
- Perform or arrange for basic maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of precision equipment, including secondary and/or working calibration standards as required.
- Identify out-of-tolerance conditions and perform or escalate requests for risk assessment, corrective action via adjustments, component replacement, correction factors, etc.
- Prepare calibration reports and certificates
- Maintain equipment and material records as specified
- Initiate Non-Conformance reports as required.
- Perform SAP and CMMS inventory and/or record transactions
- Collect, compile, measure, summarize, and record data gathered during calibration including trending of key inspection process metrics where required.
- Read and interpret specifications and part prints, including Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerances (GD&T).
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned