Regional Sales Manager - Infection Control - Innovative Company
Our client is currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager based in the South of England. They are focus on reconstruction, sports medicine, surgical products and infection control. You will come in to an already established area giving you the chance to hit the ground running, enhancing your opportunity to earn that extra £££.
In this role your responsibilities will be to sell the Infection Control product portfolio to hospitals and other healthcare establishments. To focus on key account management, converting competitor accounts, securing business to achieve sales target. You will work with the National Field Sales Manager to ensure sustainable growth across the portfolio.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- To sell the infection control product to hospitals and other healthcare establishments.
- To work with the National Field Sales Manager to ensure a focus on key account management (NHSSC, Private groups, NHS Trusts).
- To identify and manage market opportunities to secure new business across the portfolio.
- To achieve the company's growth targets by maintaining and expanding repeat business orders.
- To monitor sales performance across the portfolio and provide regular reports to the National Field Sales Manager.
- Provide customers with professional, informed advice on the product range.
- To work with the National Field Sales Manager to ensure customers receive regular training and support as required.
- To oversee product evaluations with new customers.
- To attend as required national and local exhibitions to promote and encourage sales.
- To follow all relevant company agreed work instructions, policies and procedures.
- To provide detailed feedback and market analysis through reporting.
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the nature of this post.
If this role is of interest to you call me, Mark Nixon on 02079404590 or alternatively email on firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.