Sales Director EMEA - Medical Devices - Switzerland
- Full Time
KA/143847/1 - Sales Director - EMEA Region - Medical Devices - Switzerland
A developing medical device company located close to Zug in Switzerland are searching for a Sales Director to head up their sales force and maximise profit and company performance across the EMEA regions for their medical device portfolio. You will be responsible for business development activities, as well as maintaining current relationships and developing strategic business plans with the rest of the sales & marketing team. This role will see you joining a close team with strong links to the EMEA markets and a respected reputation within the medical device industry.
Key Requirements for this Sales Director position will include:
- At least 5 years of medical device sales experience
- Previous experience working with consumable products is highly beneficial
- Previous experience in managing distribution channels across the EMEA regions
- Previous experience with cardiac surgery devices is beneficial but not essential
- Fluency in German with strong English skills
- Candidates must be willing to take on international travel up to 50% and will be based in Switzerland when not travelling
For more information regarding this Sales Director - Medical Devices position, please send a recent CV in English and on a MS word document to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Adley on +41 (0) 435 080 816. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
Not the right position for you? Do you know someone who could be interested? NonStop offer a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please this advertisement onto anyone who could be interested in a Sales Director position for medical devices covering the EMEA region and based from Switzerland.