Small company-big projects looking for a Head of Drug Safety
A small fast growing company with great ideas and focused on innovation is looking for a Head of Drug safety. Working in a team spirit and in a wonderful atmosphere are just one of the wonderful things my client offers you. My client makes it possible to strive in a family and flecible work space where you can develop and thrive to the fullest. Due company growth, they are looking ow for an experienced Head of Drug Safety, a dynamic person with the ability and character to be the strong voice of Drug Safety. You have over 8 years experience in pharmacovigilance and drug safety as well as a full understanding of all the phases from Pre-IND to phase 4, enabling you to work and operate at the highest level.
- You will be overseeing the medical review, analysis and guidance during the case handling and reporting the cycle of Adverse Event reports as well as aggregate safety reports.
- You will be providing medical evaluations for all relevant safety information.
- You will be having the leading role in responding and resolving safety questions from all legal and corporate authorities and set up corrective action plans.
- You will be responsible for developing creative and realistic approaches to drug safety and lead the efforts to secure global regulatory approvals
- You will ensure that departmental budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements
How to Apply:
To have access to this amazing opportunity as Head of Drug Safety call me
Soufian Alexander Essafi, today on + 33 17 675 3340 and send me your updated Resume in Word format at s.essafi at nonstop-devices . ch .
Application dates closes at the end of September 2016