Exciting new Homebased CRA role in Germany
My client, an innovative Medical Research company that develop innovative therapeutic solutions for patients, healthcare professionals, and healthcare systems is currently looking for a new CRA to join their ever growing company, on a permanent basis working homebased.
They are currently expanding, especially in their EU offices. Meaning that you get to grow and expand whilst being exposed to international opportunities.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Planning, organizing, and monitoring clinical studies from initiation to close out
- Preparing and updating documentation, reports, handbooks, and guidelines
- Providing clinical trial centres with assistance and support during clinical trials
- Ensuring compliance with trial protocols and study-specific procedures
- Monitoring and complying with quality management standards, internal SOPs, as well as budget and time allowances
- Serving as a reliable contact person for the authorities in Germany and, if necessary, in Austria, Switzerland or in Eastern European countries
To be successful in your application you would have:
- Three years of professional experience as a clinical research associate monitoring on sites, preferably in the area of medical devices
- Knowledge of the respective laws and regulations
- Good oral and written command of German and English; additional eastern European languages would be a plus
- Knowledge of clinical software: e.g. Clinical Trial Management System, electronic Case Report Forms (eCRF)
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com or 0207 940 2105, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.