Head of RA/QA-Create a Legacy in market leading device company
Our client are currently looking for an experienced regulatory affairs and quality professional within the medical device industry to be the next head of department of their growing company. Our client specialise within class I through to class III medical devices on an international scale, allowing you to develop a career with an innovative and market leading products. Apply now to find out more.
As the head of regulatory affairs and quality you will:
- Be the key manager who will develop and implement all aspects of regulatory compliance, vigilance and the QMS.
- You will work on the technical documentation and submission process for class I through to class III devices.
- Lead international projects and develop a team in the future.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a:
- Strong affairs and quality assurance background within the medical device industry.
- You will have specific knowledge within the regulatory compliance and vigilance aspect of the product life cycle, with good knowledge of the QMS.
- You will be a key expert within the international ISO standards, with specific regard to ISO 13485.
- You will be fluent in both English and German.
Be the future of a world leading medical device company today with this fantastic head of regulatory affairs and quality role.
Call me Tamanna Gandecha at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on email@example.com or +41 435 0808 16, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a regulatory affairs professional within the medical device industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within regulatory affairs for the medical device industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across Switzerland.
KEY WORDS: regulatory compliance, regulatory compliance manager, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, QMS, vigilance, medical devices, nonstop recruitment, switzerland, medical device jobs