Senior Project Manager, Biologics, Development
Senior Project Manager, Biologics, World Class Development Project, Project Management From CMC to Clinical, Relocation Assistance Provided
I am working on a mandate for an expanding Biopharmaceutical company who are looking to invest in a range of advanced development programs. One key aspect to this role is that we are searching for someone who can take significant responsibility for the development and eventual commercialisation of key company products. What this means is that you can play an integral role in the development process of a product and be what we would call a product champion. Anyone who can prove themselves in project management for development will no doubt have significant options to progress internally and more so, leading to more senior roles in the organisation. Given that this company is cash rich, well supported and already an industry leader, there are few places you can realistically gain this experience combined with the career growth options!
Key aspects to consider will be a strong ex pat package, combined with low taxes and living costs. I can say comfortably that potential net earnings in relation to living costs will be far in excess of any opportunities at this level in Germany or Switzerland!
- Internal project management of development teams for key products
- External project management for manufacturing and vendors
- Commercial responsibilities for portfolio planning and alliance management
- Key input towards CMC development and early clinical programs
- Life Science degree
- Experience within project management
- Over 6 years experience in the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience in biologics development
- Experience in CMC is a strong advantage
- Experience in late phase clinical for a pharmaceutical/biotech company
For a confidential discussion about regulatory affairs, or to apply, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Matt Beedle, on +41435 080817.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.