Test engineer/crescita professionale.
NonStop Engineering Division is currently cooperating with an Italian engineering consulting company leader in the design and manufacturing of complex systems and components for different markets (automotive, aerospace, naval etc).
This opportunity will allow the candidate to experience a role within the automotive sector, in a multicultural environment dedicated to the development of services and systems for the automotive industry.
We're looking for a Test Engineer willing to join ASAP the Automotive Team of the company located in the beautiful city of Pilsen in the Czech Republic.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- University degree in electronics, electrical engineering, cybernetics or informatics (with break after graduation possible)
- Good language skills in English (written and spoken), German skills would be helpful
- Willingness to understand complex systems and huge motivation to test automotive systems thoroughly
- Flexibility and ability to work both in a team and self-responsibly
- Skills in software development based on Python would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER :
- competitive salary
- permanent contract
- multicultural and dynamic environment
- challenging tasks
- valuable experience abroad
IF INTERESTED IN THE ROLE, PLEASE SEND AN UPDATED COPY OF YOUR CV (WORD FORMAT).
Supply Chain & Procurement, Healthcare, Italy