REMEDIATION ENGINEER - UK Contractor
RESIDENT ENGINEER (Contaminated Land, Remediation, Earthworks)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
Benefits: Company Car, Flexible and Home working
My client, a successful and expanding design and build contractor, is looking for a Resident Engineer to join the north west regional team.
They provide a range of consultancy and contracting services across all sectors both nationally on a range of projects, £300,000 - £2 million, giving you a much desired varied workload.
Resident Engineer, with a:
- Degree in Geology, Engineering Geology or a relevant subject.
You will be joining a growing established team in a region the company is looking to grow. It is an excellent opportunity to progress your career once you are established.
Your role will include:
- Regulator liaison
* Project management
* Management of sub-contractors
* Control of time and cost budgets
* Remediation pilot testing and peer review
* Remediation implementation
* Earthworks implementation to standard UK specifications
* Project quality
* Writing reports
We are looking for candidates with the following expertise:
- Proven track record in remedial earthworks project management
* Verification and closure of remediation and earthworks projects
* Remediation process and design
* Understanding of remedial and soil stabilisation technologies
* Sound communication skills (in English)
- Contaminated Land experience
Please contact Yasmina Ezzegraoui on 0207-940-2105, alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a word copy of your CV.
If this opportunity is not for you, not to worry, I specialise in the recruitment of Contaminated Land/Geo-Environmental professionals in the UK market! If you hold professional experience within this area, please still reach out to me as I likely have other positions that could be suitable to your needs.