CRA Freelancer- Global Company- Frankfurt
Are you a freelance CRA or an experienced CTA looking for your next challenge? Would you be looking to work with a worldwide-known company that focuses on providing late stage studies and RWD services to the pharmaceutical industry? My client is offering a short-term contract until December, with the possibility of extension or a permanent position, so if you are based in Frankfurt or would not mind relocation, then this is the right opportunity for you! Interviews will be arranged starting this week!
For the Freelance CTA/CRA, you will:
- have previous working experience as a CTA/CRA in a CRO or pharmaceutical environment;
- be familiar with the tasks of a CTA/CRA and have particularly engaged in late phase clinical trials;
- have good knowledge of the ICH-GCP guidelines; as well as local/ national regulations;
- ideally hold an MSc in a Scientific field;
- speak fluent/native German, as well as fluent English.
As the Freelance CTA/CRA, you will be responsible with:
ethic committee submissions;
communication with sites and sponsors;
preparation and completion of study documentation;
- site monitoring visits (when needed);
online site initiation training.
! Please note that applications from candidates who do not speak both German and English at fluent level will not be considered.
If you think you are the right person for this role or know someone that might be, contact Nida Serban by phone on (+49) 08921 093363 or send your CV in Word format in ENGLISH by e-mail at N.Serban@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.