Grow & Develop - Product Manager
My client is a leading international supplier of measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial engineering. They are now looking for a talented individual to help them develop a new internet based programme to monitor health. You will be working alone on this project whilst also managing the department. This role is therefore offering you the chance to manage your own work and develop skills in responsbility and time-keeping!
- Be responsible for designing a new cloud-based solution in close cooperation with the IoT product management department whilst also managing the current department
- Become the product owner for industrial gateways
- Develop and define the product portfolio whilst cooperating with customers
- Represent the product portfolio
- Completed technical or business degree, ideally in engineering or industrial Engineering
- Experience in the field of process/automation industry (Product Management, Maintenance Management, Business Management)
- Knowledge of maintenance of field instruments and Namur NE107 applications
- Knowledge of fieldbus systems/Gateway (eg.: Profibus, HART, Ethernet)
- Fluent in English and German
My client has over 10,000 employees worldwide but even with this number, they have remained a family owned business and proud of their warm, family orientated and open working atmosphere. It is now the time for you join their incredible business where you will be able to both grow and develop profressionally for many years to come.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your complete application by sending your CV in WORD FORMAT to:
Mr Ashley Snell
Specialist Recruitment Consulant - Medical Device Marketing
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +41 43 508 0816
NonStop matches the best people with the right positions. We're committed to sourcing the top careers, offering you honest advice and sharing practical tips. Our specialist consultants' in-depth understanding of the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Chemical, Technical, Digital, Social, Care, and Education industries, combined with the huge range of vacancies and clients we cover, means we can help you to achieve superb results in your chosen career.
Relevant terms: product manager, product management, switzerland, schweiz, suisse, industrial engineering, automation, automation processes, health monitoring, cloud based solution, iot, feldbussysteme, ne107, cloud, automatisierungsindustrie