Principal Geotechnical Engineer - International Consultancy
My client is an international consulting and engineering firm that works with private and public sector clients with a strong reputation for understanding and solving difficult problems linked to contaminated land and water, waste management, infrastructure, and at operationally complex sites.
They are now looking for a Principal Geotechnical Engineer to lead the Geotechnical arm of it's UK operations. You will be leading projects for industrial, defence sector and power generation clients to name a few.
You will be joining a fast growing team and will work alongside colleagues in the US and internationally. Some of the key tasks expected of you are:
You will be rewarded with a very attractive salary package and the both the oppotunity and responsibility to Lead and contribute towards the strategic direction of the company.
If you would like to take the next step in your career please contact me, Yasmina Ezzegraoui on 0207 940 2105, alternatively, send me an email with a copy of your CV in word format to email@example.com please also note a suitable time to contact you.
I am currently working on a number of Geotechnical positions in the UK:
- Principal Geotechnica/Civil Engineer - Manchester
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - with experience of contaminated land - Growing Consultancy - Manchester
- Principal/Associate Geotechnical Design Engineer - Engineering Design Consultancy - Manchester, London, Birmingham, Newcastle
- Senor Geotechnical Engineer - Must be Chartered - Global Consultancy - Manchester, Leeds
- Geotechnical/Geo-environmental Consultant - 2+ years experience - London