Senior Geotechnical/Engineering Geology - Growing Consultancy
My client is a mid sized environmental consultancy who are experiencing tremendous growth having doubled in size within the last 18 months. They have ambitious growth plans and are now looking to take on both a Senior and Principal level Geotechnical/Engineering Geology Engineer in the following locations; London, Manchester, Leeds and Durham.
You will need:
- site supervision of investigation works
- design conceptual models
- prepare logs compliant to BS5930 / Eurocode 7
- geotechnical investigation techniques (including CPT)
- geotechnical design parameters for slopes, earthworks, road pavements, retaining walls and foundations
- Chartered (or approaching)
- BSc, preferably an MSc in Engineering Geology or similar
- Responsible for management, financial and technical input to projects
- direct account management and development
- provide solutions to technical problems and write technical reports, also acting as an approving signatory for geotechnical work
- to provide input to Company initiatives
Please send me a copy of your CV in word format to environmental@nonstop-recruitment, or call me, Yasmina Ezzegraoui on 0207 940 2105
Interviews are due to commence in the coming weeks so to ensure you are considered, you need to act now!