Chemist - Regulatory Affairs - Agrochemicals
In the Position you will be part of a growing agrochemical company. Joining now gives you strong opportunities to progress within the business and to develop in a project leader role. You will be the expert within your field of experience and be monitoring studies within your knowledge field. Furthermore you will be in charge of proofreading the pyschem part of regulatory dossiers, giving you a great change to gain extra experience in this field.
To be successful you need:
- a Master in Analytical Chemistry
- proven experience in the (agro) chemical industry
- Strong knowledge about analytical testing methods.
- Formulation and knowledge about physicochemical properties is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Have a valid EU work Permit
Apply by sending your CV (in MS Word) to Xavier De Coker on email@example.com or call me on 0032 240 34 980 for a conversation in confidence.