CTM - Poland - Career Progression
I am looking to speak with Clinical Trial Managers near Krakow, Poland. I currently have a vacancy to join an innovative Drug Discover Company within this area. Founded in 2007 they are a rapidly growing company looking to further strengthen their team with a CTM. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this rapidly growing company, as you will be able to grow and develop with them, leading to rapid career progression within the company.
They focus mainly on Oncology studies, which is a notoriously complex and challenging therapeutic area to work in, will not only you variety in your work, but it will also enable you to become specialised within this therapeutic area.
To be successful in your application you would have:
- University Degree in life science or related discipline (medicine, pharmaceutics science, biotechnology, biology etc.)
- Certified knowledge of GCP principles
- Knowledge of relevant national regulations, the EMA and the FDA concerning clinical trials
- Significant experience (minimum 5 years) in project management in CROs, biotech or pharmaceutical company
- Experience in organizing and managing the early stages of clinical trials
- Fluency in English
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com or 0207 940 2105, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries. We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.