DMPK Team Lead- Poland - Project Variety
4 days left
- Full Time
I am looking to speak with senior associates for an opportunity near Krakow, Poland. I currently have a vacancy to join an innovative Drug Discovery Company within this area. Founded in 2007 they are a rapidly growing company looking to further strengthen their team with a Senior Scientist with DMPK experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this rapidly growing company, as you will be able to grow and develop with them, leading to rapid career progression within the company.
You will be working with Novel therapeutic areas, both common and niche, which will enable you to have a wide range of materials to work with, which will give you variety in your role as well as experience in the acute therapeutic areas.
This position is primarily laboratory based. Executing both individual research projects as well as participate in larger research initiatives as part of multidisciplinary teams (computational chemists/medicinal chemists/in vitro and in vivo safety and pharmacology specialists etc.)
Within these projects you will leverage your primary technical expertise in the area of preclinical in vitro/ in vivo assays.
To be successful in your application you would have:
- You should have a PhD plus >3 years experience for the Sr. Scientist role, or >5 years experience for the Group Leader position.
- To be considered, you will need to be an accomplished biologist or analytical chemist with a training and/or experience in basic bioanalytical techniques, like LC-MS analysis, HPLC, spectrophotometry, fluorescence. Experience with screening and characterizing small molecule compounds in in vitro biological assays is a plus.
- You have to show ability to carry out high quality science and demonstrate a high level of initiative and independence in performing experiments.
- As the successful candidate will take an important role in in drug discovery projects for which we require high motivation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The candidate must be multitasking and feel comfortable working in a goal driven drug discovery environment.
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com or 0207 940 2105, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries. We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Apply for DMPK Team Lead- Poland - Project Variety
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly