Bioinformatician - Poland - Project Variety
I am looking to speak with Bioinformatician's for an opportunity near Krakow, Poland. I currently have a vacancy to join an innovative Drug Discovery Company within this area. Founded in 2007 they are a rapidly growing company looking to further strengthen their team with a Bioinformatician. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this rapidly growing company, as you will be able to grow and develop with them, leading to rapid career progression within the company.
You will be working with Novel therapeutic areas, both common and niche, which will enable you to have a wide range of materials to work with, which will give you variety in your role as well as experience in the acute therapeutic areas.
This position is primarily laboratory based. Executing both individual research projects as well as participate in larger research initiatives as part of multidisciplinary teams (computational chemists/medicinal chemists/in vitro and in vivo safety and pharmacology specialists etc.)
Within these projects you will leverage your primary technical expertise in the area of preclinical in vitro/ in vivo assays.
To be successful in your application you would have:
- Degree in Bioinformatics or Life Sciences with a computer science (bioinformatics) background
- Experience of statistical analysis in bioinformatics (statistical analysis of a variety of genomic data/knowledge of statistical scientific methodologies)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Experience in handling Next Generation sequencing data
- Experience in working and developing tools in a UNIX/LINUX environment
- Understanding of relevant biology and demonstrated initiative to keep up with evolving trends in bioinformatics and genomics
- Background in cancer genetics
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com or 0207 940 2105, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries. We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.