Technician, Commercial Product Technical Knowledge
3 days left
- Full Time
PerkinElmer is a global technology leader driving growth and initiative in the Environmental and Human Health Science markets. The company is a leading force in the development, production, marketing, servicing, and support of laboratory instrumentation and ancillary services throughout the world.Job title: Technician, Commercial Product Technical Knowledge
Location: Lexington, MA
Type of job: Full time
Role Purpose: Responsible for trending in-process and release data for commercial products.
- BS in Biology, Biochemistry, Protein Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics or related disciplines 0-6 years of experience
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Basic knowledge or experience with commercial biologics manufacturing including cell culture, purification and drug product
- Basic statistics knowledge or experience including ANOVA, t-tests, charting and use of software based statistical analysis tools
- Biotechnology experience or strong understanding of biotechnology principles
- Understanding of cGMPs, process development, manufacturing, validation and quality for biotechnology products
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while juggling multiple tasks and demands.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow directions and perform routine functions within the Statistical Process Control Group.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and be able to meet established deadlines
- Teamwork/ collaboration and the ability to communicate appropriately and effectively.
- Customer focused, results oriented and science driven
- Ability to influence and drive technical rigor when leading/participating on cross-functional teams.
- 20% Routine review of commercial manufacturing data, identification, notification, documentation of trends
- 20% authoring of reports to support the trend evaluation process.
- 20% Basic data analysis.
- 20% Data verification of reports
Benefits at PerkinElmer
Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan / Job training and professional development / Comprehensive benefits package / Paid time off and holidays / Tuition reimbursement plan / 401(k) with match