Pyschem Chemist - Opportunity to get into Regulatory Affairs
This is a position, where you will be focussing on your chemistry experience and at the same time have the chance to be trained into regulatory affairs for de agrochemical sector. You will be part of the EU regs team and be the core expert on psychical Chemistry, mostly monitoring studies based within your field of expertise. At the same time you will get training into regulatory affairs and be in charge of checking the physchem part of the crop protection dossiers. Your main focus is Analytical Chemistry, but you also will touch base with formulations and physicochemical properties, having the change to grow to a project leader role.
To be successful you need:
- a Master in Analytical Chemistry
- proven experience in the (agro) chemical industry
- Strong knowledge about analytical testing methods.
- Formulation knowledge and knowledge about physicochemical properties is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Have a valid EU work Permit
Apply by sending your CV (in MS Word) to Xavier De Coker on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0032 240 34 980 for a conversation in confidence.