Compliance Manager, Data Analytics, Pharma
Compliance Manager, Data Analytics, Pharma, Global Coverage
We are looking for a compliance manager to join one of the world leaders in drug development. This role will specifically be involved in the collection of big data and using data analytics within the compliance team to better set future corporate strategies. The company in questions are easily one of the top tier Pharmaceutical companies in Switzerland and have excellent opportunities, fantastic retention of staff and some of the most competitive packages on the market. This role specifically will have both hands on and strategic functions, it would be a good option for someone currently working in Pharma compliance who would like the opportunity to work on more global projects. Please call me or email me with questions.
- Lead healthcare compliance transactions monitoring operations
- Proactively identify and communicate compliance issues and opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Managing and executing the International meta Risk Assessment platform
- Hands on input towards data analytics specific to healthcare compliance
- Reporting trends and data to the head of monitoring
- Experience within a Pharmaceutical/Healthcare company for international compliance.
- In-depth experience in data analysis
- Strong commercial experience from finance to program management
- Fluency in English
For a confidential discussion about this role or to apply, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Matt Beedle, on +41435 080817
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Key words: Compliance, Data Analysis, Monitoring, Global