Head of Regulatory Affairs, CMC, Generics
6 days left
- Full Time
My client is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry. Due to their expansion, they are looking for a new Head of New Submissions and Renewals for their Regulatory Affairs department.
Among many other activities, you would be responsible for leading a team of 6 - 10 members, for all regulatory tasks and activities related to new submissions, for developing and executing regulatory strategies and also for ensuring compliance with all regulatory guidelines.
Benefits to you:
- Many responsibilities and decision-making power
- Work with an international team
- Lots of internal progression opportunities
- Develop your niche skillset
- The opportunity to work for an industry leader!
- Job stability and security
- Live in the beautiful area of Innsbruck
- Attractive salary package
- Good work-life balance
- Phd or Masters in Life Sciences
- 6-12 years of experience within Regulatory Affairs
- Flue ncy in English, German a plus
- Expertise in CMC
- Permission to work within the EU
If you would like to progress your career in Regulatory Affairs and find out more about this opportunity, please contact me, Vivien Kis, via email@example.com or you could also give me a call under +49/8921-093363 or +41/43-508-0817.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Head of Regulatory Affairs, CMC, Generics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly