TOP SECRET: Commercial Management Ministry Of Defence
1 day left
- Full Time
I am currently working on a govermental position in an organisation which is still confidential at this stage. My Client basically looks for Commercial Manager with 10 years of experience in the Ministry of defense or related orginasations. The client is literally looking for the creme de la creme. The position is definitly a door-opener.
Please keep in mind that only security cleared candidates can be considered!
What you will do:
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders in order to fully understand their needs.
- Provide procurement and commercial service ensuring contracts and suppliers
- Lead and manage procurements through the development and implementation of effective contracts with appropriate suppliers, considering internal needs and supply market characteristics.
- Use a range of EU compliant procurement routes and tools as appropriate.
- Make use of effective procurement approaches and processes.
- Provide direct support and advice as appropriate, including acting as the 'advisor' on issues such as commercial approaches, evaluation processes and negotiation strategies.
- Coaching or mentoring commercial skills within a team environment
- 10 years of experience in the MOD
- Security Clearance and
- Tendering and placing contracts in accordance with EU Procurement Directives/Procurement Law.
- Developing statements of requirement
- Placing MOD contracts or Public Sector contracts.
If you are interested in this Role please do not hesitate sending me your CV as WORD DOCUMENT and your contact details.
Apply for TOP SECRET: Commercial Management Ministry Of Defence
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly