Quality Assurance Specialists - respected company
Quality Assurance Specialists - well respected company
My client, well known and globally respected manufacturer of analytical instruments, is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join one of its departments in Germany.
Working for my client gives you an opportunity to be recognised within the industry and to expand you knowledge within the field. Joining the team will make you feel proud of your professional achievements and will definitely give you a chance to bring your career to the next level.
- University Degree in relevant subject
- Project management experience
- Experience in GLP in conjunction with the FDA regulations ( knowledge of WHO principles desirable)
- Work experience in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel across Germany and Europe
Your daily tasks:
- Providing an effective training for new customers regarding GxP / production requirements, including cross-functional coordination
- Supporting product management, service and sales teams in QA issues
- Making sure that customers GxP measures are relevant with SOPs and work instructions
- Regular communication and training on GxP-related content with the clients
- Supporting the quality management team and the employees in the maintenance of various quality management systems (ISO 9001 and ISO 13485)
- Informing various actors (Customer Services, Technical Support, Sales Team, Quality Assurance, etc.) about the latest GxP Stand
My client offers you very innovative work environment, international approach and great career progression.
If working in a well respected and market leading company in Germany appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.