Lead an unique pharma project in Amsterdam!
4 days left
- Full Time
My client, one of the world leading pharmaceutical companies in generics, present in more than 50 countries, is on the point to start a new interesting and challenging project. The high exclusivity and innovation in the respiratory field would give you the opportunity to make the difference managing completely and developing a new project on the international scene.
If you are keen on taking these responsibilities the reward will have no limits as you will gain the experience for your professional growth at the international level. To make matters worse you will be located in the beautiful city of Amsterdam!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the main consultancy companies;
- Project management background;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Flexible on travelling (30% of the job);
- Proactive and dynamic personality;
- Experience in the pharmaceutical sector would constitute a plus.
What does my client offer?
- Be the leader of an exclusive and interesting project;
- Possibility to manage a whole project at the international level;
- Location: Amsterdam;
- Salary between 80k-90k;
What are you waiting for? Apply right now sending to me, Margherita, your CV (Word format) at this email email@example.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Product manager; brand manager; project management; Amsterdam; Netherlands; associate director; respiratory; international marketing; project manager
Apply for Lead an unique pharma project in Amsterdam!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly