Clinical research associate (office or home-based)
Whether you’re looking for stability and diversity in the clinical trials you are monitoring, or single-sponsor dedication and remote monitoring, Quintiles is the right place for you. You’ll have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. And you won’t do it alone – you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
Award winning and innovative, we’ll give you access to cutting-edge technology, allowing you to work on global projects but with a regional / home state travel remit, so no need for national travel in certain countries. You’ll be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least one year of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent German language skills and a good level of English
- Less experienced candidates are supposed to work in one of our offices in Neu-Isenburg, Freiburg/Br. or München-Sauerlach. Experienced employees are welcome to work home-based, offering you total flexibility to manage your own time. However, you must be willing to travel 60% of the time, and must have a suitable location from which to work in your home (if applicable).
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™
Quintiles is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.