Agrochemical Formulations - Get into Regulatory Affairs
This is a position for a candidate with initial agrochemical formulation experience, who is looking to develop and grow his career within regulatory affairs. You actually have the chance to work on the physical chemical part of the crop protection product registration dossiers and be trained from day one into the regulatory aspect. You will be part of the European Regs team and you will use your formulation experience to support the regulatory team.
The company is growing at the moment and you have the opportunity to grow within the company up to a project leader role.
To be successful you need:
- a Master in Analytical Chemistry
- proven experience in the (agro) chemical industry
- Strong knowledge about analytical testing methods.
- Formulation knowledge and knowledge about physicochemical properties is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Have a valid EU work Permit
Apply by sending your CV (in MS Word) to Xavier De Coker on email@example.com or call me on 0032 240 34 980 for a conversation in confidence.