Industrial Microbiologist - international position
Industrial Microbiologist, global client - opportunity to travel.
My client a global CMO for the pharmaceutical industry is currently interested in finding a industrial microbiologist. you will be able to travel to all of the CMO ensuring that everything is compliant with regulations and also making sure everything runs smoothly.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
* Perform microbiologically required tests within Mouthwash, Paste and Raw Materials.
* Perform calibration checks on all analytical equipment.
* Assist with housekeeping duties within the laboratory, eg. 5S, spillage control.
* Prepare buffer solutions and reagents.
* Check stock consumables and order as appropriate.
* Recognise deviations and escalate following site procedures and investigations.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
* Degree (or equivalent) in Microbiology or related discipline.
* Previous experience of working in an industrial microbiology laboratory is essential.
* Knowledge and understanding of GMP, Quality, and Health & Safety processes is required.
This opportunity gives you the chance to travel as well as develop your career.
This role is based in any of my client locations - Spain , Italy
KEY WORDS: industrial microbiology, micro, microbiology, CMO, GMP, quality, spain, italy, france, greece.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Ruby Wallace, at email@example.com, or by calling me on 02079402105 for a discussion in confidence.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.