Quality manager (eQMS/CSV Specialist) - Oxfordshire
Quality Manager -CSV/eQMS Specialist
Are you looking to establish yourself with an upcoming biopharmaceutical company which is in the middle of rapid expansion? Then this is the opportunity for you.
My client is at the forefront of medical innovation; their aim is to be a one of the UKs leading biopharmaceutical companies. Their product is almost on the market so manufacturing is booming, because of this they are in need of a quality manager who will be focused on the IT / CSV section of the business. You will be in charge of creating and implementation a new electronic quality management system. This is a great opportunity to join an up and coming business. Working on developing their new eQMS means you will be a part of the company's history.
Some of the main tasks include:
- Assist and advice the QA , IT and senior management teams on any CSV and compliance activities
- Give CSV support during audits and regulatory inspections
- Ensure the supplier quality deliverables are met
- Mentor and coach of staffs in computer systems topics
They are looking with someone who has:
- Extensive Electronic quality management systems experience (EQMS)
- Lead a quality team
- Extensive CVS (computer systems validation)
- Knowledge of GxP
- SOP management.
This position is based around the Oxfordshire area. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to make an impact on a flourishing business.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Ruby Wallace, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling me on 02079402105 for a discussion in confidence.