Tech Sales Manager, Visibillity
If you are willing to have more visibility and combine your technical background, your passion for B2B sales and contribute in the R&D of the company products ... I have the challenge for you!
In fact I am looking for a National Technical Sales Manager within the Livestock Feed industry!
Ideal candidate will reside in North Italy, but will cover all of Italy.
This individual is primarily responsible for the achievement of Livestock Feed sales territory budget and primarily developing new business within Italy as directed by the Technical Sales Manager.
In coordination with the Sales Force and the Business Unit, the selected candidate will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and providing support for the development of marketing materials to help penetrate the market.
- Development and achievement of their assigned sales territory budget
- Interact directly with key decision makers at target industry customers. Direct business development activities for the feed accounts within their territory.
- Conduct benefit-selling presentations using value propositions based on specific customer situations.
- Develop and maintain contacts with key decision makers at target accounts, working constantly to improve account traction/relationships.
- Participate in feed business trade show activities.
- Continuously identify opportunities to maximize value proposition/price.
- Collect and contribute data for market research, competitor profiling and customer needs assessment.
- Develop strong technical knowledge of products offered for sale.
- Develop and maintain a computerize customer and prospect database.
- Monitor and report on market activities and provide relevant information to management, including timely sales call reports and monthly work progress reports.
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and look for new market opportunities.
- Participation at seminars for technical presentations in specific area of our interest.
- Identify new commercial opportunities within their territory.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in direct sales or business development in business to business ingredient sales.
- Technical bakery sales experience highly preferred
- A multi-lingual capability would be preferred but English and Italian are a must.
- Bachelor degree is preferred with a technical or business concentration.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work as a Team Player.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Corinna Rubiu, at C.Rubiu@nonstop-recruitment.com.
If this role is not right and you work in the Animal Health industry for you feel free to contact me. I work with many different roles and one of them might be ideal for you. I am specialised in the market so will be able to help match you faster to the right kind of roles.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Keywords:Marketing, Brand manager, product manager, Area Manager, Key account, KAM, Key Account Manager, Animal Health, Ruminants, Ovini, Suini, Piccoli Animali, Grandi animali, Companion Animal, Vet, Pharma, Swine, CA, CAH, Poultry, Animal Food, Animal Feed, Livestock, Big animals,Grandi animali, uccelli, birds, equini, equino, equine, grossi animali, bestiame, Ruminanti, Ruminants, Bovini, Ovini, Suini, Swine, Cattle, Ovine, Sheep, Poultry, Pollame, Animal Food, Animal Feed, Feed, Mangime, Mangimi, Mangimistica, Mangimistiche, Diagnostica, Veterinaria, Cavalli, Cavalla, Horses, Horse, Equine, Equini