E-fate Regulatory Crop Protection Coordinator
In this position you will fill an important coordinating role, being in charge of the E-fate Expert team, for the registration of crop protection products in the EU. Working as a coordinator you will set out the strategy of the Efate expert team, make sure deadlines are met and present the team in project meetings. Your expertise plays an important aspect in the successful registration of plant protection products. This makes it a varied and challenging role that fills a key position in the regulatory team.
To be successful you need:
- Proven Efate experience in the context of the registration of plant protection products.
- Have a chemistry, biology, agriculture degree or similar
- Initial team coordinating experience is a plus
- Being a strong team player is key
- a valid work permit for the EU
Apply today, by sending your CV (in MS Word) to Xavier De Coker on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0032 240 34 980 or 0044 207 940 2105 for a conversation in confidence.
REGULATORY/REGISTRATION/COORDINATOR/CROP PROTECTION/PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCTS/AGROCHEMICAL/CHEMICAL/BELGIUM/FRANCE/UK/GERMANY/EFATE