Market Access Associate_ improve your Talent !
Senior P&MA Consultant
Our client is currently looking for a Pricing & Market Access Senior Consultant on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be expected to be a key implementer on all phases of project delivery, including involvement in proposal writing, developing discussion guide, undertaking qualitative interviews, analysis of results and presenting final results. Typically, a project will have leadership from a senior member of staff, project management from a senior consultant and support from junior members (e.g. Consultant & Business Analyst).The Strategic Communications writing team can be called on to assist in report writing, searches and ensuring that the integrity of any developed information is maintained.
As Senior Consultant you will initially be expected to support the Director and take a lead role in the overseeing project management. It is expected that you will be able to take full responsibility for projects within a relatively short period of time, depending on you demonstrating a clear understanding of the business model and framework of project activity. We expect your skills and experience will enable you to effectively liaise and discuss with the rest of the project and client teams. This will ensure that knowledge and experience is shared effectively and efficiently. You will also:
- Develop and agree the appropriate process and methodology for the project in hand with the Project Director and, where appropriate, other members of the team.
- Develop and agree project and analysis plans.
- Undertake the execution of the project, including the following tasks:
- Project management.
- Managing the project team as appropriate.
- Client liaison.
- Qualitative research.
- Analysis of research findings.
- Development of results presentation and recommendations.
- Presentation of results.
- Client feedback.
Skills and Experience
- Pricing, reimbursement and market access experience (5+ years) either in consultancy or industry
- Genuine interest and curiosity in pricing and reimbursement
- Personable, realistic, willing, open, team-worker and flexible
- Well organised and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Enthusiastic to learn and motivated to take opportunities to develop
To apply or find out more information please contact Mickael Bauman on
Tel: 0041 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3175
France: 0033 1 76 75 33 40
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/mickael-bauman-703191b1
Join Us: www.nonstop-careers.com
KEY WORDS- health economics - modelling - health economist - health economic model - excel - economic model - markov - decision tree - comparative effectiveness - ICER - mathematics - HEOR - outcomes research - HE&OR - HTA appraisal - economist - economic adviser - health ec - senior health economist - senior modeler - economic pricing - principal - principal economist - principal health economist - systematic review - outcomes demonstration - value demonstration - comparative outcomes - HE - health economics and outcomes research - consulting - team management - HEOR manager - outcomes manager - economics manager - patient simulation -