Sales Rep - Medical Devices - Brand New Position
My client, a international multidisciplinary organisation are looking for a motivated Sales Representative to join their medical device division for a brand new opportunity due to expansion.
The focus of the business is to create unique ideas and drive the business to find better solutions. This is a place that allows you to have a big impact on the organisation by using your own ideas, market knowledge and proactivity to turn your creativity into reality.
In this position the focus will be to improve and discover new business opportunities for the organisation, whilst also increasing new openings and developing relationships with new customers. You will also be in charge of all orders and processing them accordingly.
This position is right for a driven, opportunity seeking individual who wants to use their sales & Business Development background to develop new concepts and have a real impact to the business, whilst leading a small team.
You will be responsible for:
- Improving and discover new business opportunities for the organisation
- Increasing new openings and developing relationships with new customers
- In charge of all orders and processing them accordingly
- Achieve and monitor personal performance by implementing the necessary steps in order to reach your targets
Candidate must have:
- 2+ years experience working as a Sales person
- Medical Devices background or health care
- Background working with testing services for medical devices (bonus)
In return, my client is offering a great salary package with a bonus structure and the chance to join a growing company which will offer you career progression after the first few years. You will be joining an organisation with a respectful culture and where everyone's opinions are valued - you have the chance to have a real influence on the companies progression.
Location: UK wide, as this position is field based!
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then call Kelly Reinecke of NonStop for more information. Alternatively send your WORD CV to apply.
Name: Kelly Reinecke
Telephone: +44 20 794 021 05