Senior Manager, International Tax
The Senior Manager of International Tax will provide a critical role in supporting the PKI Tax Department.
- Responsible for the US international aspects of M & A activity, Latin America and Canadian M & A activity
- Manage the annual compliance process for Latin America & Canada
- Preparation of the Canadian R & D credit calculation
- Have involvement in Section 385 planning and tracking, as well as with the quarterly and annual PBT forecast
- IP migration planning
- Annual 482 headquarter charge analysis & invoicing, cash management, repatriation and dividend planning, earnings & profits analysis; foreign tax credit
- Review and sign off of the US international tax compliance including forms 1118, 5471, 8858, 8865 and related disclosures
- Sub Part F income, and foreign source income and general tax research & planning
- Responsible for regional tax update presentations related to Latin America and Canada.