URGENT 4 MONTH CONTRACT - CSV Specialist - Pharma
Are you looking to for a new contract in the CSV pharma field? Then this is the opportunity for you.
My client is at the forefront of medical innovation; their aim is to be a one of the EU's specialist pharmaceutical companies. They are looking for a talent contractor to come on board for a 4 month period. You will be working with various project teams to product computer system validation plans, qualification test protocols, traceability matrices, IQ/OQ and help teams producing PQ scripts.
Other duties include:
- Identifying and creating missing Policies, SOPs and work instructions
- Updating existing documents to bring them into line with regulatory requirements
- Identifying and rectifying weaknesses in data integrity processes and procedures
- Facilitate computer system, design reviews where necessary.
- Ensuring that all relevant project and system
They are looking with someone who has:
- CSV experience in a must
- Available ASAP.
- IQ,OQ and PQ experience
- FDA/MHRA - plus
- Knowledge of GxP
- SOP management.
This position is based in Uxbridge area. - competitive rate.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Ruby Wallace, at email@example.com, or by calling me on 02079402105 for a discussion in confidence.
Apply for URGENT 4 MONTH CONTRACT - CSV Specialist - Pharma
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly