Senior Geotechnical Design Engineer - TOP TEN Consultancy
My client is a leading multi-disciplinary Environmental Consultancy with offices based around the world. They are looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to work on a diverse range of projects.
Working in the geotechnics group, you will be delivering geotechnical assessments, desk study and interpretative reporting and preparing design packages for foundations, retaining structures, and earthworks. You will be working within a small team, and responsible for providing technical guidance to junior members of the team. The role will require you to supervise and co-ordinate the work of others in the geotechnical team, as well as co-ordinating with engineers of other disciplines.
The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of:
- geotechnical design for foundations, deep foundations, basements
- retaining structures and earthworks, including use of Eurocode 7
- preparation of geotechnical specifications, including earthworks and foundations.
- Excellent report writing and written and verbal communication skills;
- Supervising and co-ordinating the work of others and co-ordinating with engineers of other disciplines.
- BEng in Civil Engineering or a BSc in Geological Sciences ideally supplemented with an MSc in Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology;
- Candidates MUST be Professionally Chartered
*Highways Design experience a bonus!
Rewards and Benefits:
£Very Competitive salary - best benefits package in the sector.
If this position is right for you then contact me ASAP, Yasmina Ezzegraoui on +44 207 940 2105 or send your CV in word format to email@example.com
Apply for Senior Geotechnical Design Engineer - TOP TEN Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly